lunedì 5 gennaio 2009

Xmas in Verona... without seeing the shooting star??

I went back to Italy for Xmas to spend part of the holidays with my family and I stayed in Verona for a couple of days.
I know that some IE students have come to visit our "Romeo & Juliet City" but I can't believe that some (well, at least one... Alexander?? http://alexander2009imba.blogspot.com/:)) has missed the opportunity to really breathe the Xmas atmosphere by looking at the shooting star coming out of the Arena (Verona's main monument which looks like the more famous Colosseo) only during Xmas period.
For those ones who have never been, and for Alex who even came to Verona and didn't go to see it, here we are with the picture of the beautiful shooting star of Verona.











1 commento:

  1. caro marco,

    this was FRANCESCO's fault!!! i was just a tourist in your little village and no one even told me about this star until the last day that i was there! i will find a better tour guide next time.

    -Alex

    RispondiElimina